Prices differ based on Coursera’s programmes.
Coursera might get your enrollment for free, you only pay for the certificate
This online specialization provides participants a hands-on introduction to designing and building data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hand-on labs, participants will learn how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data and derive insights. The course covers structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
This course teaches the following skills:
• Design and build data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform
• Lift and shift your existing Hadoop workloads to the Cloud using Cloud Dataproc.
• Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
• Manage your data Pipelines with Data Fusion and Cloud Composer.
• Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery
• Learn how to use pre-built ML APIs on unstructured data and build different kinds of ML models using BigQuery ML.
• Enable instant insights from streaming data
This class is intended for developers who are responsible for:
• Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data
• Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
• Integrating analytics and machine learning capabilities into data pipelines
• Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
>>> By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<