Prices differ based on Coursera’s programmes.
Coursera might get your enrollment for free, you only pay for the certificate
The University of Pennsylvania and Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman welcome you to Foundations of Positive Psychology. Our five-course specialization provides you with the key theories and research in the field of positive psychology as well as opportunities for application.
Course topics include
• Positive Psychology: Martin E.P. Seligman’s Visionary Science with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
• Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions with Dr. James Pawelski
• Positive Psychology: Character, Grit and Research Methods with Dr. Angela Duckworth & Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft
• Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills with Dr. Karen Reivich
• Positive Psychology Specialization Project with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Master strategies and tools that enable individuals and organizations to thrive.
Discover key theories and research in the field of positive psychology as well as opportunities for application.
Apply key concepts from Positive Psychology to your personal and professional life.